RiSE was created in 2010 as a non profit organization to promote awareness for students who learn differently.
- In the first 10 years RiSE enthusiastically awarded more than 150 individual scholarships to students with documented learning differences and/or Autism.
- RiSE has financially contributed as executive producers of films and books on the topic of learning differences.
- RiSE has generously been recognized in the U.S. News and World Report.
- RiSE published a book with essays to foster community and understanding on learning differently.
In 2019, the individual scholarship program was discontinued and the focus shifted toward awarding financial means to promoting education with programs to help a broader audience and community at large. This program approach is meant to enhance students who learn differently or have a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum.
- RiSE continues to bring awareness via social media or on our website as advocates of LD and of Autism.
The RiSE Scholarship Foundation, Inc. is a non- profit organization. It is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c) 3 organization.